Sunday, February 1, 2009

Lots of randomness

Well I am mostly blogging because I am sick and tired of everytime I want to check on all the other blogs I love to read that I have to look at mine. I need to see a change. So I will catch up a bit. Since I haven't blogged since November I guess it's about time.

1st - We found out we are having a boy!!! Very exciting, Billy and I didn't really care what we are having, and neither did most of the kids. Reagan would be the exception. We took all the kids with us for the sonogram. When Dr. Beck told us the baby is a boy, Reagan belted out "WHAT, That baby's suppose to be a girl". I thought Dr. Beck was going to die laughing. It was really kinda funny. She has now come to terms, and is very excited as well.

Dallin really wants the baby to be in his room so we are making way for that. Garrett has since moved into Reagan's girly room which I wasn't sure about, but when he went in the first night and proclaimed with much excitement, "I get to sleep in the pretty pink bed!!!!!" I didn't feel so bad. His clothes and toys have all since been moved in as well. I think we will eventually need to change it up a bit. Right now though he is in heaven. He also loves that all the dress up clothes is stored under his bed. One of Billy's most proud moments I'm sure.

2nd - Billy's parents got remarried again in November! I think that was the highlight of our year. I'm sure it is pretty great for them as well. We love them a ton and are so happy to have them together again. We love having them over for card game nights. It doesn't seem to happen enough.

3rd - Christmas was great! We had a great Christmas vacation at home with the kids and really enjoyed our family time together.

4th - The race is on!!! I have 3 months to go on the pregnancy and my ortho told me I had about 3 months on my braces as well. I'm kinda hoping the braces come off first. I'm really getting quite sick of them. When I get them off I'm going to go by a huge bag of starburst and eat everyone of them by myself. (I better finish the bag before Dallin gets home from school, because he can smell any kind of sugar in our house. It's a gift of his).

Lots more has happened that I will have to post about but this is a pretty long blog and I don't want anyone to snooze too long. I will have to do a recap of all the things in 08' that I wish I would have put in, but not tonight cause I'm gonna go cuddle with my hubby now.

1 comment:

Hollys Hobbies said...

Congratulations on a boy! I hope your morning sickness is all gone? What happened that you have to wear braces? Hope to hear from you soon.