Sunday, February 8, 2009

A conversation with Reagan (These are always interesting)


One day last week......


Reagan walks in the room sad and pouty


Reagan: Mom I really wish our baby is a girl


Mom: Reagan when your baby brother comes, you will love him a ton, and you will be happy he is a boy.


Reagan: Mom when you are all done with dad and you get a new husband then can you have a girl.


Mom: Reagan daddy will always be my husband forever.


Reagan: Hey thats not fair. When will it be my turn for him to be my husband?


Mom: Reagan, daddy won't be your husband, he will always be your daddy.


Reagan: RRRRRRRRRHHH!!!!! (She then roles her eyes and walks out of the room)


Hmmm, that went well. I hope that someday she finds a patient husband.

1 comment:

Cadi said...

Much fun. Isn't funny when our kids have those moments. They crack me up...loving Reagan.