Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Garrett on prayer


Garrett is quite a spiritual kid. He loves to pray. Now the content of his prayers sometimes tends to be a little off. The normal would be him asking Heavenly Father for anything and everything that he wants for his birthday. (I hope his faith won't be shaken when his birthday comes). He also likes to inform Heavenly Father when he is being mistreated or if he doesn't like what he is having for mealtime. My favorite prayer though he gave a few days ago. So here is how it went...


Garrett: Heavenly Father, Thankful for this day. Please tell my mom I don't need to take naps anymore. Name of Jesus Christ, Amen.


He didn't take a nap that day:)

5 comments:

Mills Family said...

That is a great prayer. He must have confidence that Heavenly Father speaks directly to you! We've helped Conner pray that he'll sleep in his own bed so many times that now he says it all on his own. :-)

Nicole said...

I love it! Garrett is awesome :)

KaraLyn said...

He makes me laugh! I love that kid! I'm grateful I get to have him in my life!

Cadi said...

I love Garrett! He is the funniest kids. So, perceptive!

Hollys Hobbies said...

Thats great! Kids are so sincere and trusting that it will all work out, aren't they?!