Monday, August 18, 2008

KIDS SAY THE DARNDEST THINGS

Well today I got a call from one of the members in the primary presidency in our ward. She wanted to talk to me about Dallin. "Okay this doesn't sound good". I just want to note that I realize that Dallin can be a bit energetic. (That is putting it mildly). Anyways thankfully that is not why she was calling. She wanted to tell me about a incident that happened at our ward's primary activity day last Saturday. Now I'm wondering if I should be really scared. He's probably telling all our family secrets. Well anyways here is the incident. There was about 10 kids sitting at a table with a few adults. One of the adults name is Valerie (this is the member of the presidency). Well Valerie decided to take a bite of one of her kids snack. Well they got all grossed out saying that she had cooties. She was like "Mom's don't have Cooties" Anyways Dallin pipes in "I'm pretty sure my mom has cooties, and so does my sister Reagan." Valerie then asks "Why do you say they have cooties?" Dallin replies, "Well one time I saw Reagan come out in just her shorts on, with no shirt, and I saw those cooties." He then proceeds "I'm not sure if Karynn has them or not, but I think my mom might have them too."

I love to hear the funny things kids think in their funny little brains.

4 comments:

KaraLyn said...

That is sooooo funny! He is going to keep you going! Cooties... heehee!

The Mortensen Family! said...

That is hilarious! That would be something Rylee would do or say. You just don't know what they are going to do our say it can be a bit scary sometimes. your family is so dang cute. We need to hang out sometime. By the way thanks for watching my kids the other day!!! I owe you and Karalyn big time. THANKS!

Kirsi Anne said...

I love it... those stories are my favorites!!! I am on Karalyns blog now so you can go look at mine!!! It was good seeing you.

Nicole said...

Dallin does say the darndest things. His little face always has a smile on it! He was belching last Sunday, but he had a smile!