Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Dallin's Baptism








Okay so I'm a little behind on my blog (Sounds about right). On July 12th Dallin was baptized. It was an awesome day. We had a lot of family and friends there to support him. We appreciate how everyone is so supportive of us. Billy did the baptizing, I did the confirmation (just kidding). No Billy did the confirmation as well. I sat on the bench and watched. We had a dinner afterwards. All in all it was a really great day. More than anything I just wanted to post the pictures. Oh but the cutest thing Dallin said to me afterwards was "Mom are all those big huge sins I had all washed away?" I was thinking "what did you do, kill someone?" Dallin's a pretty darn good kid. We love him and ton and are thankful for the decision that he made to be baptized. Congratulations Dallin!!!!!!!!!
Billy and Dallin in front of the font!
Dallin and Billy and Karen before the baptism!
Our family after the baptism.


2 comments:

Mark Jill Derek Madilyn Cameron said...

Hello Karen, I just learned about this bloggin stuff, it is so much fun, your page is so cute. I also just learned about your pregnancy! Just wanted you to know I live in Chandler its a little town in Arizona close to Mesa, oh about five ten minutes! I know same goes for me. Also Alyssa is getting Baptized 3-28-09, if you are not doing anything, like having a baby or anything, we would love to have you and your family. Talk to you soon Jennifer Johnson

Mark Jill Derek Madilyn Cameron said...

Karen I did not have an account so I used Jills email, here is mine so we can communicate until I get a neat little blog page. kjbajohnson4@msn.com