Thursday, October 2, 2008

The World according to Reagan


Funny story that happened this morning. I walked the kids to the bus and our next door neighbor Jaren who is in third grade runs up to Reagan. Here is the conversation....


Jaren: Reagan you are sitting by me on the bus today.


Reagan: Jaren I sat by you yesterday


Jaren: Sit by me today


Reagan: Jaren, we have to take turns so that everyone gets a chance to sit by me


Jaren: Oh, well can I sit by you tomorrow


Reagan: We will have to wait and see if it is your turn.


This is a perfect example of how Reagan sees her little self. Ofcourse everyone wants a turn to be a part of her magnificence. The thing that makes me laugh is people usually respond that way.

7 comments:

Mills Family said...

If she can command the boys 3 years older than her now, just wait until she gets old enough to date!

KaraLyn said...

She is so funny! I swear that she has an aura about her that makes her royalty... oh yeah, and she's realted to me (a princess...)

Nichelle said...

As I read that I could totally hear Reagan. She is the cutest thing EVER!
I also think that when she gets older Jaren might like her even more :)

Crazymamaof6 said...

that is TOO CUTE! how funny a 3rd grader is begging to sit by her!

dustyperle said...

That is just like you. I think that is why you like playing Bunco so much!!

Cadi said...

She does have finesse about her that can only come as a gift from the "Man Upstairs". She is sugar and spice and everything nice.

SuperCoolMom said...

What a cutie! I love that she will allow people to take turns sitting by her - so good of her :)

Here's the link to that Fabric playhouse post:
http://thinkhappythawts.blogspot.com/2007/11/fabric-playhouse.html