Friday, October 9, 2009

My Dream Job!!!!!





If I ever had to go back to work, this is the Job. Charm City Cakes (Ace of Cakes, for all you none lovers of the Foodnetwork channel. Shame on you by the way). Totally awesome this place seems to me. It wouldn't hurt that I would be around cake all day either.




Duff is the boss man. He totally cracks me up, and none of his employees get to worked up around him.





My fellow cake decorators. They totally crack me up. They all have dry sense of humors that make me just giggle constantly when I watch the show. A bunch of nerdies which makes me like them even more.




Geoff is my favorite. He is especially dry, which for some reason makes everything funnier to me. (By the way amazing cake!!! Reagan would be pscycho for that cake).





This cake is my favorite for Halloween. Totally awesome!!!!!! So there you go. If I ever go to work, this is at the top of my list.

If you haven't watched the show.

Do it! Do it Now! Hmmmm that quote reminds me of someone pretty great!!!

By the way if you were wondering why all the blogging lately, it's because it's either this, or clean my house. Easy decision. Bummer for Billy though.

2 comments:

Nichelle said...

I'm loving all the blogging. Keep it up! I also love Ace of Cakes. Those cakes are amazing that they do!

Nichelle said...

One thing about Duff that bothers the heck out of me is his laugh. I can't stand it. Other than that...I love the show!