Saturday, October 3, 2009

General Conference







Today conference was wonderful! I always look forward to listening to our Church Leaders.



I love to have my family surrounding me in our home and listening to Conference. We don't do anything special, just relax and watch. Our kids had their packets from the primary and it really helped a ton with the wiggles. I was actually able to listen to every talk without much interruption.




Garrett woke up at 1:00 in the morning running 103 fever. Aargh! I hope his fever doesn't last as long as Dallin's. Dallin missed 4 days of school with his.






These are the cuties that didn't quite make it through the second session.




Karynn's yummy knot rolls, she made between sessions. She is getting pretty good at it.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I need the recipe for the rolls. They are great!