Monday, March 16, 2009

Reaganism

Grandpa Kim says we need to name little things Reagan says as a Reaganism. She tends to have quite a lot to say, and when it comes out I just to remind myself that it came from Reagan. So here is my Reaganism for today, or at the very least this morning.......

Reagan: "Mom, Karynn says that if I watch T.V. all the time I will get fat."

Me: "It isn't good for you to watch T.V. all the time"

Reagan: "On Meet the Robinson's, there is the guy that watches T.V. all the time and he is very fat."

Me: "Well Reagan it isn't good for your body to watch T.V. all the time, your body needs exercise."

Reagan: "So mom, you must watch T.V. alot."

I think springbreak is going to kill my self esteem!

6 comments:

Nichelle said...

That is way cute! I'm not sure if you read my latest blog, but Porter sometimes does the same thing. Just in a different way.

dusty@TheRedPolkaDot said...

So I was totally five months prego with my first baby and I had just started a new job. Well I wasn't showing very much and then it seemed like wham there it was. Well one of the new people I was working with leaned over and said to me one day, "You should really lay off the pound cake Dusty". If I wasn't sitting in a lecture I would have............. So all I am saying is I have been there just keep your chin up

Kasey said...

Oh Reagan ha, she is such a crack up!She says some pretty funny things at school too!p

KaraLyn said...

Now that is funny... you made me giggle this morning. But seriously, remember you are NOT fat... just prego! There is a difference (just not in little kids minds!)

Meredith Ferrin said...

Hey Guys! how fun to find your blog! I run into nichelle ALL the time at target or the mall and Billy's aunt Lisa is actually in my ward. Your kids are adorable and it looks like things are going great and you are staying busy!

dustyperle said...

So we are totally ready for you to post pics of the new baby. Congrats fawn just told me a few days ago.